Meet Dr. Frey
"I believe in treating each of my patients with the highest quality materials and state of the art techniques to achieve the most durable and esthetic results possible. My ultimate goal is to help each of my patients realize a better quality of life by improving their oral health and appearance."
- Dr. Frey
Dr. Frey is a native of New Orleans and a graduate of the University of New Orleans. He earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry in 1994. He then completed a comprehensive two-year general practice residency at Charity Hospital in New Orleans. After one year in private practice, Dr. Frey returned to Louisiana State University School of Dentistry to continue his formal education in the Department of Prosthodontics. In 2000, Dr. Frey graduated from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry as a specialist in Prosthodontics. In 2001, he earned a Master of Science degree from Louisiana State University School of Graduate Studies. While completing his Master of Science degree program, Dr. Frey was a full time member of the Louisiana State University School of Dentistry faculty employed as an assistant professor. Dr. Frey continues his association with the dental school by lecturing to the Prosthodontic Residents on many topics including dental implants.
Dr. Frey’s professional memberships include:
- American College of Prosthodontist
- Academy of Osseoinegration
- American Dental Association
- Louisiana Dental Association
- Acadiana District Dental Association; past president, 2007 - 2008
Special Honors and Awards
- T.H. Harris Academic Scholarship
- University of New Orleans Dean’s List
- General Dentistry Senior Operating Room Resident
- Served at Charity Hospital New Orleans, 1995 - 1996
- Prosthodontic Senior Resident