The patient is responsible for the payment at the time of the visit. We will file your insurance as a courtesy. Our office does not accept assignment of benefits from your insurance company.
- We are not taking responsibility for you or us receiving payment from your insurance company.
- We will mail your claim form to the insurance company following any services rendered.
- We will also assist you in filing the claim by sending any necessary documents and/or narratives.
- We will not follow up with any insurance claims unless the insurance company requests additional information.
- Our office does not guarantee that your insurance company will pay for treatment you receive in our office.
It is important to understand that the contract regarding your dental benefits is between you, your employer, and your insurance company.
- Although we are willing to complete insurance forms and submit a claim on your behalf, we do not accept responsibility for the outcome of the transaction. Completing insurance forms is a courtesy we extend to you in an effort to maximize your insurance reimbursement. By having our office process your insurance forms, it is important that you understand that this does not eliminate your financial obligation for your treatment.
- Our office will not enter into a dispute with your insurance company over any claim, although we will provide necessary documentation your insurance company requests to sort out any confusion or questions that may arise. It is ultimately your responsibility to resolve any type of dispute over payments made or not made by your insurance company.